This month we’re coveting skull-print scarves, cat-print plates and tuberose-scented candles.
1. Furious Goose Scarf Furious Goose’s skull-emblazoned scarf adds edge to every ensemble, whether peeking out of a suit pocket, or tie onto a leather tote. Rendered in multicoloured silk, it’s as luxurious as it is statement-making.
2. Alison Appleton Teapot When it comes to tea o’clock, we’ll be pouring ours from Alison Appleton’s exquisitely designed teapot. It comes detailed with woodland emblems and a Japanese-inspired wooden handle, ensuring a stylish brew every time.
3. Rory Dobner Plate Rory Dobner’s trademark gentlemanly cat takes centre stage on this monochrome plate. With a gilt edge, it’s too special to cover with supper; instead, install in on a wall - ideally, in a series of three.
4. Willie’s Cacao Ginger Lime No chocolate bar compares to this Ginger Lime square by Willie’s Cacao. Laced with the tang of ginger and the zine of lime, it’s the perfect after-dinner sweet treat (alone - you won’t want to share this).
5. Voluspa Maison Noir Candle New nightly ritual: slip into silk pyjamas, pick out a favourite book and finally - the most important part - light Voluspa’s Maison Noir Tuberose di Notte candle. It’s scented with night-blooming tuberose with a heart of agave nectar. Shop all products now in-store at Temple Muse.